Thursday, February 18, 2010

Marble Slab Creamery Marble Mail

Dear Diary,
Do you like ice cream? I sure do though I can't have any right now cause I'm giving up sweet treats and chocolate for 40 days. So I'll have to wait. Anyhow a new ice cream parlour opened up in my neck of the woods not too long ago, called Marble Slab Creamery I've heard their ice cream is to die for although honestly I haven't been there yet. It is on my "Bucket List", once my 40 days have passed. Anyhow on Twitter I came across this Tweet from MSC Marble Slab Creamery and you can sign up for their Marble Mail. I imagine they'll have special offers and maybe even coupons for their newsletter members. So if you're a fan of this place and even if you're not yet a fan, you might want to check it out. I did!
Even though I'm frugal I still enjoy an ice cream now and again.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment