Monday, July 27, 2009

Call me Lulu!

Dear Diary,
You can now officially call me crazy or better yet Lulu! Why you ask? Well cause I decided on a whim to go to the Lululemon Athletica Warehouse Sale in Hamilton this past weekend. And believe it or not I waited 2 hours plus some to get into the sale. So therefore I believe you can call me Lulu!
If you're not aware of Lululemon; it's a high end Vancouver based Canadian company that sells athletic/yoga type clothing. You may wonder what a frugal lass like me was doing at this type of high end clothing sale. Well you can call me frugal but I do appreciate quality when I see it and I do sometimes splurge on quality items especially if they can be had at a reasonable price. While I found the prices to be reasonable, I didn't go crazy or Lulu with my spending. In fact I just bought 2 items.
Would I go again? I doubt it cause that frenzy kind of shopping doesn't really suit me even if there are great deals. That type of frenzy in fact sends me in a tailspin and I can't focus on why I was there in the first place. It was amazing that I was even able to make a purchase!
But dear diary I'm glad I went cause it was an experience of sorts. You just had to be there cause I can't really explain what it was like. And I am really happy with my purchases; the shorts I bought are the most comfy workout shorts I've ever had and I'm sure the capris will be the same.
All Lulued out
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment