Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blame it all on Twitter & Free 4 Gals

Dear Diary,
If you've been wondering why I've been neglecting you, you can blame it on Twitter. You see one thing about Twitter is that it's a happening place and it's interactive and you dear diary are not. You never answer me or say what you have to say, so frankly kind a getting tired of these one way conversations if you know what I mean. And to be honest, I'm not even sure, if you take any of my advice, which does take time to tell you by the way. Life is short and time is precious, so if I'm not here, you will find me on Twitter @dmhaen.
But don't worry, I'm not throwing in the towel yet and I will come and chat with you from time to time even though like I said, our conversations are one way ahem. By the way here's another freebie if you're a gal that is; you won't be needing this if you're a guy. It's a new Kotex product and the sample is being offered by Walmart Canada.
And like I said if you're missing me when I'm not here, you can always catch me on Twitter @dmhaen
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment