Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beginner Blogger

Dear Diary,
I am so excited. This is new to me. I am now a blogger on this 26th day of February 2009. Always wanted to be a blogger but had no idea how to set this up until dh helped me. By the way, dh stands for darling husband.
Since my title is Always Frugal; just have to tell you about my first frugal day as a blogger but of course I've had many frugal days before.
Walked to Metro and bought (2) Oasis juice on sale for $2.99 but of course I had $1 off coupons for both; also bought MCain oven roasts for $2.29 with .50 coupon and had to buy strawberries cause they were selling for $1.77. In the end I got the Oasis juices for $1.99 each; what a great deal!
And on the walk home I picked up 3 beer cans and 1 beer bottle.
Can't get better than that.

goodnight frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment