Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Winnings & Free Product Offer

Dear Diary,
Have a few things to tell you about today.
First of all, received a Beauty Prize pack that I won awhile back. The prize included a book on how to make green beauty products as well as a couple of products from Petite Marie Organics (a cleanser made with aloe, fennel, rose, calendula and olives and a skin cream made with aloe, wheatgrass, calendula and oats). Can't wait to try them out!
Also won a bunch of Scott's Lawn Care products but haven't received as of yet. And a couple of days ago I had a winning day cause I won a gift card for McD's as well as a “Girls’ Night In Party Prize Pack" which contains the following:
(1) $15 iTunes Gift Card
(1) $10 Blockbuster Gift Card
(2) packages of Veet® “My First Time” Wax Strips ( guess I have no excuse to be hairy anymore)
(2) packages of Veet® “My First Time” Cream
(1) Tote Bag
(4) Slippers
(1) box of Crunch & Munch
(1) bag of M&Ms
Oh and I also received a free Purex sample in the mail.
Now that I've told you about my winnings how bout a free sample?? I heard it elsewhere but I'm sharing this with just you. Receive a fpc ( free product coupon) for Clover Leaf when you register with them and do a very brief survey.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment