Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another FREE READ & more wins

Dear Diary,
I spotted this a few days ago on the forums that I go to pretty much on a daily basis. So of course I had to share it with you, but please don't tell anyone else.
There is an extremely good chance for you to acquire a book 'The Girls' by Lori Lansens if you visit Chatelaine magazine on August 24th at 10 a.m. Apparently they are giving away 10,000 of these books but like anything else that's free, they'll be gone in no time. So be there or forget about it...

Also a few more wins to tell you about; ds aka darling son won a gift card loaded with $50 bucks (that should help with his back to school needs) and I won an Olympic toque and pack of tattoos and a subscription to Dogs in Canada magazine. Woo Hoo! And on an even better note I won $100 worth of Lindt chocolate! I'll bet you want to be my frugal friend now!
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment