Saturday, September 5, 2009

Absentee Blogger & The Little Red Hen

Dear Diary,
Please excuse me for being an absentee blogger. It's not that I had nothing to tell you. I almost always have something to tell you just as much as I'm almost always frugal. If that makes any sense. I was away at a cottage way up North trying to get some R&R and being frugal of course. Hard not to be frugal when there is no place to spend money.
Anyway when I returned I had some nice surprises waiting for me such as P&G samples (oh how I love these), Olay Regenerist samples and in the past few days I received my Veet Prize pack from a win. This prize pack contained 4 boxes of Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream and Wax Strips, 1 box of Crunch & Munch, 1 baggie of M&M's, 1 Veet tote bag, 4 pairs of spa slippers, 1 $15 I-Tunes GC and 1 $10 Blockbuster GC.
Of course ds ran off with the gift cards. He always pokes fun at my contesting, but when I win something that he likes or wants, he's first in line to collect the prizes. Almost reminds me of the story of the little red hen who makes bread. And no one wants to help her to make it, but everyone is there to help her eat it lol!
frugaldebb

1 comment:

  1. Deb:

    My hubby has learned to be happy about contesting. He looks forward to me winning things he will like. lol

    ReplyDelete