Tuesday, September 15, 2009

P&G Brandsaver coupons &Try Me Free Offer

Dear Diary,
You must know by now how much I love coupons. Well P&G Brandsaver is offering a bunch of them right now. Sometimes you can get these coupons in your local paper but if you didn't get them or would like a few more, here's your chance to get them now. But don't wait cuz these coupons won't be there forever.
Oh before I forget, wanted to tell you about how I often take advantage of try me free or mail in to get a complete refund deals. Companies trying to promote a new product will often have coupons that let you get the product for free or mail in to get a refund upon a purchase of the product. The rebate forms are often available where the product is displayed in the store. Just the other day, I found a 'Try it on us' rebate form for the new S.C. Johnson Fragrance Collection by Glade. You can choose from a scented reed diffuser or a couple of soy based candles. I purchased the multi-wick soy based candle. Now all I have to do is send in my original sales receipt with the form to get my money back. Well I may not get the taxes back and a stamp is needed as well, but the candle is pretty much free. Hey these would make a great Christmas gift for a teacher, crossing guard etc etc you know what I mean, or you could add them to a stocking. Oh and speaking of soy candles, apparently that's the way to go these days if you like to burn candles. Soy and Beeswax candles are much better than regular ones for health reasons.
By the way, this offer is limited to 1 per household.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment