Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Early Bird Gets Free Dozen Roses

Dear Diary,
They say the Early Bird Gets The Worm, well in this case this early bird got a free dozen roses. Yes you read it right! But I wasn't the only Early Bird getting free roses this morning so if you want some better get there quick. My local florist opened at 7 a.m. this morning and I was there. FTD Good Neighbour Day; check it out for participating florists in your area. (my local florist was collecting donations for the food bank)
Oh and by the way the idea is to keep 1 rose for yourself and share the rest with family, friends & especially neighbours.
Can't remember the last time I had roses in the house cuz buying roses isn't frugal you know. Well gonna enjoys these and share a few with some good neighbours. I guess that packet of flower food I found yesterday, will come in handy.
Have a Good Neighbour Day
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment