Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Frugal Resolutions

Dear Diary,
Hope you had a great Christmas and here's to wishing you a most wonderful & frugal New Year. Looking back I can honestly say it's been a frugal year for the most part. Just this year alone I've used $1000 plus in coupons (on stuff we need and use I must add) and I've won prizes from contests probably well over the $2000 mark. Not quite sure cause I haven't added it all up yet. And that doesn't even account for all the free stuff I've received in the mail. That list is a lengthy one.
But on the other hand I haven't been in the work force so this coupon use & winnings make up for some for some of my previous earnings.
On another note, I just started doing some housekeeping. Perhaps there is a future in house cleaning for frugaldebb. I like cleaning but prefer cleaning other peoples houses rather than my own lol! If someone paid me to clean my own I would probably enjoy it so much more!
This coming year I resolve to be even more frugal if that's even possible lol! And I resolve to blog more and I know that's possible.
Hey Dear Diary did you get any great boxing day deals. Well if you didn't I sure did. I used this boxing day week to use up some gift cards from contest wins and got some great deals so I'm set for plenty of bd gifts this coming year. Can't tell you what I bought cause who knows who might be reading this. Also got a new printer which is helpful when dealing with contest release forms. And I'm planning on winning a lot. Also been sortin through my coupons and happened to find a bunch of glade sense & spray and sense and spray refills. Got a bunch of free ones yesterday at Walmart cause some of them were $5 off and the sale price at WalMart is $5 so FREE. Just paid the taxes and oh found another one I have to redeem before the New Year.
frugaldebb

2 comments:

  1. Arent coupons wonderful?? I have saved so much this year as well in the past couple years using coupons! It is amazing that more people dont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always shocks me when I see people grabbing stuff off the grocery shelves and there are coupons right there in front of them and they don't bother to grab them.

    ReplyDelete