Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brandsaver tomorrow January 6 2010

Dear Diary,
The last time we talked, I told you about all the wonderful coupons I used this past year. Well just totaled my coupon use up and in fact I used $1382.74 worth of coupons in 2009 and just so you now many of those coupons I used provided me with free stuff or nearly free stuff. You see I don't use coupons at any given time; generally speaking, I save them and combine them with a good sale for better value. And I don't use coupons for stuff I can't use or give away to someone I know has a use for a specific product. Some may argue that the coupons that are out there, are generally for more expensive name brands and that there are better deals to be had by purchasing store brand or no name or cheaper brand name products. While I do tend to agree, I often have purchased brand name products for less than no name or store brand simply by combining coupons with sales. And I do this on a regular basis; just ask my dh. I do have to admit though that sourcing out great sales and combining my coupons takes a bit of work and some people can't be bothered with this. Oh well it's there loss and not mine.
Speaking of coupons Brandsaver will be offering a bunch of them tomorrow. Better get em while they last.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment