Monday, January 25, 2010

Metro & Sunlight Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Dear Diary,
If i were you I would head out to Metro this week and purchase some of their Sunlight laundry detergent, but that's just me. They were selling their Sunlight detergent as buy 1 get 1 free; not sure of all the types that were available cause I was just interested in the Sunlight Green Clean stuff. Anyhow with this sale, this stuff was selling at a great price but if you happen to have coupons for this stuff of course that makes it even better. Of course I had coupons; one for $2 off and several more for $1.50 off. Planning on going back and getting more to stock up. And by the way they had many more deals at the buy 1 get 1 free price, if you're interested.
frugaldebb

Oh by the way forgot to mention that on some of the bottles there is a try me free sticky thing attached so basically you can send away to get your money back on the purchase of 1 bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment