Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Winnings

Dear Diary,
I think I told you before that I like to enter contests. As a matter of fact contesting has become a new addiction of mine (to add to my exercise addiction and chocolate addiction and wine addiction LOL) Well so far in 2010 my contesting addiction has been paying off in some small ways. No really big wins mind you but some small ones. Here's my list of winnings for the month of January: $100 from Your Night on the Town, a Heart Truth Signature Scarf, 2 591 ml bottles of a Coca-Cola product, 1000 i-coke coins, a FPC (free product coupon) for Vaseline Sheer Infusion, a Frommer's Vancouver Travel Guide and 2 Dempsters Tortilla Warmers (shown at right) which showed up by surprise at my door. Oh and ds aka darling son won a $50 loaded credit card from a Fruit Loops contest.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment