Saturday, January 30, 2010

Help I Need Somebody

Dear Diary, I need some help and I hope you can help me.

Did a walk today to raise funds for Haiti and I'm all pumped to raise more funds.

The individuals who organized the walk/run have been involved with raising funds for Haiti for several years now and have been to Haiti themselves to help Haitians. ( I know them personally)
Here's a link that I want to promote on my frugal blog: http://gordpauls.com/ ( Gord Pauls is doing a triple Ironman in support of Haiti)
My plan is to raise only $370 to sponsor 1km of his route. His total route is 678km.

I have some ideas and I'm thinking of posting links to websites/blogs on my blog http://www.frugaldebb.blogspot.com/ for a donation of 26 cents; A Penny for your thoughts and a Quarter for the Cause. ( You can send me your thoughts/links as long as they're decent and legit and I'll post them for the cost of 26 cents.) ( and to be honest I'm not even sure how I can collect 26 cents ... really need some help with this one )
Any ideas/thoughts are greatly appreciated cause I'm so green when it comes to fund raising.
Really appreciate any help you can give.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment