Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm on a Mission to get things done...

Dear Diary,
I'm on a Mission so God help me and all those I live with.
On Saturday January 30, 2010 after I participated in a walk to
support Haiti "A Penny for your thoughts, a Quarter for the Cause" was
born. (It may have happened after a few glasses of wine but that's beside the point)
I'm a Hamiltonian supporting Gord Pauls of the Runners Den, on his
Quest to complete a Triple Ironman for Haiti.
My Mission: I will provide a link to your website on my blog and/or
will blog about your business/service or even a blog you provide in
return for a tiny contribution of 26 cents. (hence a penny for your
thoughts a quarter for the cause)
To raise 37000 cents/$370.00 to sponsor 1 km of Gord Pauls Triple
Ironman in support of micro-credit in Haiti Please see
http://gordpauls.com/
Why contribute/advertise?
ALL monies raised (regardless if my goal has been met/not met or
exceeded) will go directly to Gord Pauls to support micro-credit in
Haiti.
An opportunity to have your website viewed by many more Internet users
locally, across Canada & world-wide.
An opportunity to have a short write-up about your
business/service/blog/ whatever on my blog.
All contributions will be accepted even those not requesting links.
Links, provided they remain active, will be posted on my blog until
the end of the year 2010 and potentially could remain longer.
I reserve the right to refuse to blog about/post links which are
deemed offensive, vulgar, obscene, contain adult content,
inappropriate language, copyrighted material etc.
Links which are found to contain the above mentioned content will be
removed and you may or may not be contacted at my discretion.
Links will be posted according to the highest paying contributors and
I will do my best to get them up as soon as I receive your information
and payment.
How you can contribute:
1 via regular mail or you can drop off in person (email me for my
mailing address)
2 personal checks from within Canada or a Canadian money order
3 via PayPal (Personal Direct Transfers only) (to avoid any added
charges) (email me for PayPal address)
How Can You Be Assured your contributions are going to this cause?
You'll just have to trust me on that one!
But I intend to present Gord Pauls personally with a check containing
every cent that has been contributed. And I will have a photo taken of
this event and posted on my blog as soon as this happens
frugaldebb
P.S. And I'm only requesting 26 cents cause I am Almost Always Frugal after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment