Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free Movie, Scene Card & Twitter wins

Dear Diary,
I went to the movies the other night and let me tell you that doesn't happen very often around here. Going to the movies just isn't a frugal thing unless you get to go for free. Well that's exactly what happened. You see we have this scene card and it's a good thing to have if you like to go to movies. We've seen a few movies for free because of having this card. Well this week Scene members could go and see The Hangover for free which we did and they also gave us free popcorn. With the card you accumulate points when you go to movies so you can eventually see a movie for free and you also get a discount on concession purchases. So why not check it out? If you really like to go to the movies, this is the card to have!
Enough of that!
This week I won a couple of prizes through Twitter ; a Benefit Crescent Row Eau de Toilette from @slicedotca & a Liberte prize from @naturallysavvy
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine myself twittering & tweeting but here I am doing just that. Twitter is pretty amazing and offers a wealth of knowledge on pretty much anything and that's where it's at.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment