Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Twittering & Twitter win

Dear Diary,
Don't know if I told you this, but I've gotten into twittering and following tweets. And believe it or not there are contests you can enter on Twitter so of course this is something I just had to do. At first I wasn't even sure I was twittering correctly and sometimes I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right. Who knows where my tweets are going and who on earth I'm twittering. Well I haven't gotten arrested yet so that's a good thing. And I must be doing something right some of the time, cause yesterday I received my first Twitter win in the mail. It was a Frommer's Travel Guide to Vancouver & Whistler just in time for the winter Olympics. Too bad I'm unable to attend and make use of this guide. Maybe next time. But I do know someone who's going. Gonna loan it to him and just maybe he might by chance get to meet some Olympic athletes who could autograph my book. Ya never know.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment