Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free Tylenol Rapid Release from Living Well

Dear Diary,
I don't believe I told you that I went camping for a few days and it was a lot of fun. I had no hydro and kind of missed my connection to my online life, but being absent from it kind gave me a much needed break from it at the same time if that makes any sense to you. Now I'm feeling all refreshed and viewing things a little differently. Little breaks tend to do that you know, well at least for me they do. Oh and by the way, camping is a fairly frugal way to give yourself a little break from Life you know! Anyhow I digress. If you're a Tylenol user, Living Well is currently offering free samples of Tylenol Rapid Release. But if you want some you better hurry, cause supplies are limited.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment