Saturday, June 20, 2009

Deals This Weekend

Dear Diary,
Here's a couple of deals you won't want to miss; at Black's you can get a Free 8x10 photo by printing off this coupon. This offer is available only until tomorrow but would make a great frugal Father's Day gift.
And Old Navy is having a sale TODAY ONLY and just for gals big and little; get rib knit tanks for only $2 with a limit of 5 per customer.
But if you want some summer tanks I'd get there early for better selection and to avoid long line-ups.
frugaldebb

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Black's coupon! I ordered an 8 x 10 of my boys online and it was ready within a few hours. Popped down to the shopping mall with the kids to pick it up and also snagged a frame at Zellers that was marked down and then another 50% off! So, for less than $2.50 a great Father's Day gift for my DH from the boys :)

    p.s. I've added your blog to my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for my slow reply was getting ready for holidays and now on holidays Glad you could use the coupon!

    ReplyDelete