Sunday, June 7, 2009

Going to the Dentist & Free Calcium

Dear Diary,
Just the other day I went to the dentist for a regular check-up and cleaning. Believe me this is not one of my favourite things, but it's nothing personal against my dentist. My dentist and his team do an excellent job and get you in and out pretty quick just the way I like it. Thankfully we have a dental plan so most procedures are covered. So overall it's a pretty frugal way to spend a half hour or so not that I enjoy it any better. But what I'm getting at is that at least with my dentist, I usually don't leave empty-handed. In fact just the other day I came home with a new toothbrush, a small tube of premium toothpaste and some dental floss thingys. And in the past I have picked up some coupons for premium toothpaste from his office, so be sure to check yours out for some great coupons. Oh and another thing, not sure if this applies to your dentist but mine has great up to date magazines to read which is another bonus. So all in all going to the dentist can be a good thing lol!
Oh and just found this on another frugal site; free trial of calcium supplements and if you're my age this might be a good thing! But ya better hurry; for all I know this could be gone as we speak.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment