Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Sunlight/Affresh samples & smelling like a guy

Dear Diary,
Seems like there are a lot of free samples up for grabs lately. Right now there are a couple of samples for sunlight and affresh at urbanmoms. But ya better hurry if you want them.

Speaking of free samples I received a bunch of them yesterday. My P&G sample pack came in and included the following: Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener, Downy fabric softener, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Tide stain release tablet and Olay Total Effects Body Wash. Also received a 2010 Olympic T-shirt from a contest win. Today I received a Melt magazine with coupons and a $5 voucher for Romano's Macaroni Grill in Niagara Falls also from a contest win.

Remember the other day, I told you about receiving some fragrance samples of Calvin Klein CKfree for Men from a Matchstick word of mouth promo. Well today I thought I'd spray some on me, not that I'm a guy mind you. But I was curious what it smelled like and since I live with a couple of males, I wanted to make sure it was up to my female scent standards if that makes any sense. After all I would be the one smelling it. Anyway I do quite like it; problem is I think I sprayed on a little too much and now I'm sitting here smelling like a guy.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment