Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oops I did it again, Matchstick Promo & more

Dear Diary,
I know, I know, I've been an absentee blogger again. Please forgive me! You see I went away for a week's holidays and between getting ready to go away and actually going away, I've been well missing. My apologies but now I'm back and I've got lots to say.
One thing about going away is that while I'm away mail tends to add up and I often come home to a pile of stuff and it feels almost like Christmas. Not quite but almost. When I came home in the early hours this morning, I just had to go through my mail. There wasn't a whole lot waiting for me this time, but I'm pleased non the less. A Canadian Living and Glow magazine greeted my and a few other treats. Have I told you how much I love the Glow mag; it often has coupons and samples and bonus point offers when you buy certain items at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Oh and one of the things that made my morning was the bunch of CKfree (Calvin Klein) fragrance for men samples that came from a Matchstick promo thing. I know I'm not a guy but this excited me anyhow. (by the way the idea with Matchstick promo's is to share the samples with family & friends and spread the word about the product). To be honest I haven't sniffed the fragrance yet, but I will in due time and if you're one of my guy family or friends or even a girl family or friend who knows a guy, I'll gladly give you a sample to sniff for yourself. But ya have to come and see me or invite me over cuz I won't be sending it to you anytime soon lol!
Speaking of Matchstick, just found this other promo that you can sign up for; no guarantees you'll get in though. But hey it's worth a shot.
Also have to tell you about a couple of wins in the past week or so: 1 Yoplait win of a backpack, lunch bag, ice pack and Yoplait yogurt coupon, and 1 2010 Vancouver Olympic T-shirt from Wrigley's. Also won some movie tickets but I couldn't go cuz I was away so you win some, you lose some.
thats' all for now
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment