Thursday, November 19, 2009

Alberto Styling Product free & Mark's Work Warehouse

Dear Diary,
I've been preoccupied lately, so my apologies for not sharing with you. But I'll try and make it up to you I promise.

First of all if you would like a coupon for a free Alberto European styling product, become one of their first 20,000 fans.
I don't know if this was available to you, but it was for me so I'm gonna tell you about. Well last week my Mark's Work Warehouse flyer had a great coupon attached to the front of it. It wasn't just their regular coupon for $10 off when you spend $50. Oh no it was much better than that. It was a $10 cash card that you could use when you spend $10. The only restrictions were that it couldn't be used to purchase socks, gloves, underwear, headwear and gift cards, but no worries Mark's has plenty of other little items you can use the cash card and basically get em free. Stocking stuffers galore! Anyhow I just happened to acquire 3 of these cash cards, thanks to neighbours who aren't into flyers. So dh and I headed to MWW and we each got a shirt on clearance that was regular priced at $30 for under $6 including taxes. And I've still got 1 cash card left; gonna head back before Nov 22 cause that's when it expires. I sure hope you didn't toss out such a valuable coupon; check your blue bins before it's too late.
frugaldebb

1 comment: