Sunday, November 8, 2009

Free Book & My Winnings

Dear Diary,
Word has it that Chatelaine has another free book offer. Oh how I love free books! In the past I've received a couple of free books from them; a Shopaholic book and The Girls. Really liked The Girls even though it wasn't a book I would have considered reading. Never got a chance to read the Shopaholic one cause I left it at my dd's house in Europe. Ah well, guess I'll have to reserve that one from the library. Anyhow this offer for this free book opens on Thursday November 12, 2009 at 12:01 p.m., so if you want it, you might want to be there or you might as well forget about it. Have no clue what book it is though lol!

On another note, my winnings of late include an Incredible Hulk DVD, a $10 Gift Card to Beyond The Rack, Biore samples from Flare, tickets to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and some kids adventure prize pack from Fruitloops.

frugaldebb

3 comments:

  1. Deb, Any tips on getting in on the freebook offers? By the time I get my Chatelaine in the mail, the offer advertised within is always "no longer available".

    TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb,

    Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to email you directly. I wanted to introduce my company to you. We were just interviewed on City TV. Can you do a blog post about the company. Please email me fran@cardswap.ca

    http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/life/money/article/63680--new-website-lets-you-buy-gift-cards-at-discount-prices

    CardSwap is Canada's #1 site for discounted gift cards (10-40% off face value). Card Swap is a peer-to-peer online market for discounted gift cards (like an eBay). Savvy shoppers can save before shopping, and gift card holders can now redeem unwanted gift cards for cash. All gift cards are guaranteed and “CardSwap Certified”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for my slow reply redlacedredhead; I'm fairly naive with blogging and didn't realize I had some comments posted.
    My tip for getting in on posted offers such as the Chatelaine free book offers before they run out is to join a forum such as frugalshopper.ca The people in this forum are amazingly fast at posting great offers before you find them anywhere else. I've received many things thanks to this forum.
    Hope this helps
    frugaldebb

    ReplyDelete