Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free Personalized Luggage Tags, Clorox Green Works & More

Dear Diary,
Sorry to say, I'm still preoccupied. Life has been like a roller coaster lately. Anyhow wanted to let you know about these free personalized luggage tags KLM is offering. You can pick from their pics or use one of your own. I thought this was kind of cool.
Also Matchstick this promo agency provide me with a chance to try Clorox Green Works natural laundry detergent for free. I've been using this for the past week and I love it. It's a very concentrated laundry detergent so a 30 load size bottle is quite small. Love the scent of it; love the packaging and love the fact that it gets the job done. By the way Clorox Green Works is 95% natural and is not tested on animals. And you can use it in all types of washing machines; even the high efficiency ones. Gotta Love it!
I know I told you about Mark's Work Warehouse before. Well I had one more of those great $10 cash cards. Went back and used it to buy a quilted vest and a long-sleeved waffle shirt for myself. By using the gift card and buying from clearance I got these two items for around $11 including taxes. Woo Hoo!
Freebies lately have included: Neutrogena Healthy Skin anti-wrinkle cream, Clive perfume samples and last but not least, a bottle of Sunlight Green Clean Wild Lavender Cold Water Power laundry detergent that greeted me at my door. This arrived courtesy of UrbanMoms. When I get a chance to try this one, I'll get back to you to let you know what I think about it.
Winnings that have arrived are a coupon for a free bag of Purina Pro Plan dog food and 2 Mott's Clamato Caesar bartending kits plus tickets to the Metro Food & Wine Show.
Cheers for now,
frugaldebb

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog. I will undoubtedly be back again. Please maintain writing!

    With Thanks!
    Home Outfitters Coupons

    ReplyDelete