Saturday, November 7, 2009

Free Calendars & Old Navy Coupons

Dear Diary,
Yes it's that time of year again when there are all kinds of free calendars to be had. I should know, I ended up with all kinds of them last year. Telus has a really cute one, at least I think so. I got it last year and signed up for it again. You don't even have to be a Telus customer to get one. Hey who in their right mind would pay for a calendar when you can get them free. Mind you, I would consider buying one for a gift and I certainly would accept one if someone bought me one. But I think you get the picture. When I discover more free calendar offers, I'll let you know.

If your a fan of Old Navy another way to get some great coupons, is by clicking on various items in their weekly flyer. These coupons are in addition to the ones you can get when you sign up for their email. This flyer apparently is up on Thursday evenings and the timing of it varies. But by clicking on some of items and mannequins, you can get some really great coupons which can be used for shopping at Old Navy that week. It's kind of like a treasure hunt. Some of the high value coupons are available in limited quantities and disappear rather quickly. So why not check it out. Can't believe that I just discovered this! Ah well guess I learned something new today, so it must be a good day.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment