Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free Book Reminder & winnings

Dear Diary,
Hope you got in on the free book offer that I posted just the other day. I did.
Just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the Rockettes that I attended the other day; awesome event plus the fact that the tickets were free was a bonus. Since then I'm happy to tell you that I won again and again and again and again. Firstly 100,000 aeroplan miles, next a $25 visa gift card from Energizer, then a $10 gift card for Starbucks and today tickets to the wine & food expo in To and a Mott's Clamato bartending gift pack. Oh what a winning week it's been!

Oh and I also received a free product coupon from Matchstick to try a new product from Green Works. It's for a natural laundry product and I can't wait to try it out. I really like some of the other Green Works products that I've tried so far: the window/glass cleaner and the all purpose cleaner, so I'm guessing I'll be happy with the laundry product. I'll let you know.
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment