Friday, March 20, 2009

Frugal Shopping for Teen continued

Dear Diary,
I am weary and I am tired but in the end all's well that ends well.
Day 1 of shopping for my ds was sort of a waste well not completely. We ended up getting a few small items all on sale of course but the majority of things he wanted and needed were at Aeropostale.

And of course since the sale didn't start until Thursday we had to go back. But it was worth it in the end. They had promos on and combined with the 30% off we did pretty well; mind you we were the only one in the store with a coupon. What is wrong with people or do they all have money to burn??
Anyhow I digress; bottom line is we bought 2 T-shirts, 1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of cargo shorts for under $60. Without the coupon and without the promos we would have paid approximately double.
So ds is happy and so am I.
Good Night
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment