Monday, March 23, 2009

Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Redemption

Dear Diary,
Have I told you how much I love it when Shoppers Drug Mart offers bonus redemption days?
Bonus redemption days are when the store offers you more money for your Optimum points than they normally do and this past weekend was a bonus redemption weekend. So of course I redeemed my points for $100 of free stuff cause on a normal redemption day I would have only received $75 of free stuff. And I always drag along my dh so he can keep track of my spending but believe me this is not on his list of favourite things.
Anyhow dear diary, my secret to making the most of these bonus redemption days is to use coupons and combine them with in store sales. On this past redemption, most of the items I bought were on sale and I ended up using $11 in coupons.
I was quite pleased with myself when I left the store with my haul. I love free stuff.
But I'm always amazed by the number of shoppers who don't have Optimum Cards or don't use them for that matter; do you??
Good Night
frugaldebb

No comments:

Post a Comment