Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Burt's Bees Plus a Win

Dear Diary,
My mail just came and I received my Burt's Bees sample kit ( free with the purchase of 3 Green Works cleaning products). And I have to tell you it is awesome even thought it wasn't completely free. ( you can find the mail in form attached by a stringy to these products and the receipt is what is required to get the free kit)
I love Burt's Bees but their products don't come cheap. My sample kit contains 1 Honey Lip Balm, 1 Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 1 Peppermint Foot Lotion, 1 Banana Hand Creme, 1 Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme, 1 Hand Salve, 1 Milk and Honey Body Lotion and 1 Aloe and Buttermilk Body Lotion.
I am so excited but it doesn't take much to get me excited!
Oh on another note I just found out that I won a family pass to Ontario Place this weekend which includes 4 play all day tickets, 4 v.i.p. seating at the new movie 'Hurricane on the Bayou', both dinner and supper for 4 at The Marina Grill, and also Ontario Place T-shirts and ball caps.
WOO HOO!
frugaldebb

2 comments:

  1. Hurricane on the Bayou is a great film.
    It made me cry.
    My hubby & I saw it at the Audubon Aquarium in New Orleans the first year (2006) we visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the movie.

    ReplyDelete