Monday, May 25, 2009

I've Got Something To BZZ about!

Dear Diary,
Just realized I forgot to tell you about last weeks mail. Last week I received Hamilton magazine(this has been coming for free for the past few years but I don't know why and I don't ask questions), free sample pack of Ocean Spray Craisins, red dress pin and coupon for Ocean Spray product and BZZ Agent pack.
I told you before and I'll tell you again that I'm a BZZ Agent. What's great about being an agent is that I get to try out new products/services for free. Often I'm sent products to try and share with family and friends and also really great value coupons. BZZ campaigns I've done in the past include Crest Whitestrips, Nabob Coffee, Nordica Cottage Cheese, Oreo Cakesters, Eggs and now currently Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew. With this campaign I received 1 75 ml bottle of daily moisture lotion, 1 15 ml bottle of daily eye cream and 1 compact purse size mirror plus lots of coupons. Only catch with BZZ and it's not even a catch, is that you have to talk to others about the products and write up a few reports. And it's really not that difficult. Plus you also get points for submitting your reports which you can eventually exchange for gift cards.
Perhaps you should have something to BZZ about.
frugaldebb

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I haven't been getting any nice things in my mailbox lately :( I didn't get in on that Bzz campaign either. Although I was lucky enough to join the Beechnut & Nestle ones - kids were happy!

    ReplyDelete